Many independent studies have been performed on our platform. As they become available we share them with the research community. Ongoing research topics are:
SimuLearn encourages independent research on its platform as a way of partnering with industry and academia to improve the state of the art in simulation learning for interpersonal skills.
Research on Method
Since its inception, SimuLearn has encouraged independently run research and studies performed on its innovative platform. This helps us continuously improve the effectiveness of our products as well as allow our program to drive the state of the industry. Publically available studies involving SimuLearn programs are:
- Performance improvement of frontline supervisors
- Military study on use of applicable leadership styles
- EQ Improvement Study
- Performance improvement in F100 corporation
- Performance improvement in non US culture
- Impact of vLeader simulation compared to a traditional class environment
- Impact of vLeader on learning and transferability of skills to the work environment
Summary of Research Studies
SimuLearn's products are designed to support research-based theory currently taught in face-to-face, blended and online classes. Here is a shortlist of what we currently support within our vLeader series of products.
Our Activity Worksheetsseries of products also support the above theories, but in a more focused manner, and expand into in other major subject areas including: